Today on the flagship podcast of the Purah Pad:
02:19 – Senator Ed Markey chats with Nilay Patel about the importance of keeping AM radio in cars after many EV manufacturers have started to remove it from new models.
- Cars would be required to keep AM radio under new bipartisan bill
- The shift to EVs is slowly killing off AM radio — and that’s bad for emergency broadcasts
22:09 – Alex Cranz and Sean Hollister talk with SVP of networking at Nvidia Kevin Deierling live at the Computer History Museum for the 50th anniversary of ethernet about the future of connectivity.
52:51 – David Pierce, Alex Cranz, and Ash Parrish discuss why The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom works so well and what the rest of the gaming world should do about it.
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom review: new powers, new places, but less wonder
- A conversation with The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom’s creative leads
- Tears of the Kingdom’s dungeons were designed with seamlessness in mind
- Tips and tricks to get you through Tears of the Kingdom
- Zelda players turned Tears of the Kingdom into a Korok torture chamber
- The wildest Tears of the Kingdom builds we’ve seen
- Tears of the Kingdom’s puzzle designers are fantastic trolls
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom walkthrough and guides – Polygon
Email us at [email protected] or call us at 866-VERGE11, we love hearing from you.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices