In this episode, Josepha Haden Chomphosy gives quick explanations of the Four Freedoms of open source, the phrase “Free as in free speech, not free as in beer,” and why open source matters in the grand scheme of things.
Have a question you’d like answered? You can submit them to [email protected], either written or as a voice recording.
- Editor: Dustin Hartzler
- Logo: Beatriz Fialho
- Production: Chloé Bringmann
- Song: Fearless First by Kevin MacLeod
- Free software, defined
- The analogy of cake according to Hugh Lashbrooke
- Bonus content to Matt’s excellent viewpoint on The Four Freedoms
- Contributor Highlight
- WordCamp India videos
- WordPress 5.7
- Committers, Maintainers, and Emeriti
- Keeping Up with Full Site Editing