In This Episode…
It’s one of those weeks! We had some got some awesome reveals of Battlefield Portal, Deadspace, and Apex. Unfortunately, Activision/Blizzard is in big legal trouble and gen z and millennial women need to get off their pedestal and understand that they are not above being criticized. E-girls are a thing, they damage the industry, and they just sell their bodies.
● [01:14] Steam Deck gets updated specs.
● [02:56] Amazon’s MMO New World is good and terrible for some 3090 cards.
● [04:47] Kingston comes out with new RAM sticks under the Fury name.
● [05:42] Overwatch Summer event is here.
● [06:57] XDefiant is a new shooter from Ubisoft.
● [08:21] Battlefield 2042 unveils Battlefield Portal and it’s awesome!
● [10:31] Deadspace is coming back
● [11:26] Apex Legends unveils new hero
● [12:43] Call of Duty: Warzone banned 50k
● [13:41] Elgato releases 8 new products
● [18:44] Activision Blizzard slapped with a pretty shocking lawsuit.
● [21:47] The real reason Warcraft 3: Reforged sucks.
● [27:58] Vertagear did nothing wrong and ladies you are not above reproach.
People, Games, and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● EA Play 2021
● Elgato Event
● Steam Deck
● New World
● Battlefield 2042
● Apex Legends
● You can join a monthly AMA on Supercast!
● One-time donation or become a member on Buy Me a Coffee!
Thank You for Tuning in! Join us every Friday for a new episode! Review our Podcast!
● Check out the latest merch from Digital Coffee!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at [email protected]
Thanks for listening!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
A podcast discussing topics in Tech, Digital Marketing and Tech. Brew a cup of coffee and enjoy!