On this episode of Digital Coffee: Gaming Brew, host Brett Deister talks about various gaming-related topics. He shares his experience playing Last of Us Part One and discusses his expectations for the sequel. Brett also touches on the recent drama surrounding the Horizon Forbidden West DLC and the importance of character development. In addition, he discusses the recent updates and revamps to the Steam client beta, and the current state of the gaming industry. Finally, Brett wraps up with his thoughts on the controversy surrounding explicit content in video games, and the issue of review bombing. Tune in for an informative and thought-provoking discussion on all things gaming.
– Steam client beta updates
– Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and future Star Wars games
– Horizon Forbidden West DLC debacle
– Importance of character development and hero’s journey
– Excessive explicit content in video games
– Review bombing and its definition
(01:18) New Steam Client update is interesting
(03:02) Microsoft and Activision Blizzard deal hit a roadblock
(07:23) Why I’m excited about Star Wars Jedi Survivor
(09:50) The real reason everyone hates the Horizon DLC
(17:28) How to write characters in video games
Review the Podcast:https://pod.link/1055772631
Check out the latest merch: www.digitalcafe.shop
- If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
- Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Join our Discord!
- Email at [email protected]
Thanks for listening!
A podcast discussing topics in Tech, Digital Marketing and Tech. Brew a cup of coffee and enjoy!