The Peers Project
While some people have a clear vision for their entrepreneurial journey, many others tend to fall into it. This was certainly the case for today’s guest, Alexandra Rico-Lloyd who claims to be an “accidental” entrepreneur. And while Alexandra started her business with an aim to help children, the Bike Club has now raised over $17 million from investors.
In this episode of Peers2Peers, powered by Shopify, Alexandra shares how her winning idea came about, why you shouldn’t compare yourself with other people’s social media highlight reels, and how to make sure you start your business for the right reasons.
- Start your Shopify 14-day free trial: https://bit.ly/3fuq58C –
- Check out Bike Club’s website: https://bikeclub.com/-
- Follow Bike Club on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jointhebikeclub/-
- Connect with Alex on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandraricolloyd/-
- Follow The Peers Project on Instagram: http://bit.ly/3adVmYG –
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
The stories of the greatest young entrepreneurs.