The Peers Project
BONUS: The Peers Project gains investment to launch into U.S. market: A behind-the-scenes chat with Co-founder of S&P Ventures and The Peers Project Investor, Sam Mahmood
For most kids, punishment comes in the form of time-outs, groundings, and extra chores. But for this week’s special guest, acting out meant being forced to read profit and loss statements. A childhood deeply intertwined with the unwavering entrepreneurial endeavors of his father left Sam Mahmood with a simple ethos — success is not just measured in wealth, but in the positive impact one can bring to the world.
In this special bonus episode of PEERS, we’re joined by Sam Mahmood, Co-Founder of S&P Ventures and The Peers Project’s investor, to talk about dealing with pressure from your parents, what to do when you’re not seeing results, and the meaning behind his famous phrase “Better Health for Better Wealth”.
Sam Mahmood is the Co-Founder, Partner and Chief Business Development Officer at S&P Ventures, an investment firm that provides funding and support to startups and early-stage companies. Sam also founded Surgical Republic LLC, a Medical Device company focused on Neurosurgery, Spine, & Cardiothoracic specialities and runs a weekly newsletter dedicated to helping entrepreneurs build scalable businesses.
- Follow Sam on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sam-mahmood-06620484/
- Sign up to Sam's weekly newsletter: https://better-health-for-better-wealth.ck.page/afcbccb9cb
- Check out S&P Ventures: https://www.spventures.io
- Follow The Peers Project on Instagram: http://bit.ly/3adVmYG
- Follow your Host, Michelle on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelleakhidenor/
- Learn more about The Peers Project Investment & U.S. launch: https://mumbrella.com.au/podcast-agency-the-peers-project-set-to-launch-in-us-market-this-year-816159
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.