The Two-Minute Briefing
- Train derails: Three dead and six hospitalised after landslip in Aberdeenshire
- UK recession: Five charts showing where Covid hit the economy hardest
- Growth already back: Now the lightning recession is over, what really matters is the recovery
- Meghan and Harry: Sussexes new permanent US home revealed
- Kamala Harris: The moment she turned on Joe Biden, and sealed US vice-presidential nomination
- The underrated 007: Why Timothy Dalton's The Living Daylights is still the nastiest, truest Bond
Read all these articles with a Telegraph subscription. Take advantage of our summer sale and you can save 50pc - just £1 a week for six months. Sign up here: https://bit.ly/3ifjptc. If you're enjoying my audio briefings, please consider encouraging others to sign up for FREE here: http://bit.ly/2XxhVAI.
View full episode
Keep up to speed with The Telegraph's two-minute news briefings - bringing you clarity on the most important issues of the day. Available every weekday morning and evening.[This description is from The Two-Minute Briefing.]
Keep up to speed with The Telegraph’s two-minute audio briefings – bringing you clarity on the most important issues of the day. Available every weekday morning and evening.
News & Politics podcasts A random podcast 🎲