Thinkin’ & Drinkin’
This week on Thinkin’ and Drinkin’ Bart dives into a spare time killer…books! Bart reviews four books that he read over the last year. Be sure to leave a like, review, or comment on anything else you would like to hear us talk about!
In this episode, you’ll hear
- Bart reviews four books that he’s read and enjoyed and would love to recommend
- Book One: Austin Translation by Zach Selwyn https://www.amazon.com/Austin-Translation-Zach-Selwyn/dp/B08QTHKPVV
- Book Two: Is This Anything? By Jerry Seinfeld https://www.amazon.com/This-Anything-Jerry-Seinfeld/dp/1982112727/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1641919963&sr=8-1
- Book 3: Monty Python Speaks by David Morgan https://www.amazon.com/Monty-Python-Speaks-Revised-Updated/dp/0062866443/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2EBH9RQS2TLIR&keywords=monty+python+speaks&qid=1641920028&sprefix=monty+python+speaks%2Caps%2C132&sr=8-2
- Book 4: Laugh Lines by Alan Zweibel https://www.amazon.com/Laugh-Lines-Helping-People-Funnier/dp/1419735284/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1641920055&sr=8-6
Have a question you would like answered on a Shorty Show? Head over to our INSTAGRAM to submit it!
For the full show notes visit HERE >>> http://www.thinkinanddrinkin.com/podcast/barts-books
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Thinkin’ & Drinkin’ Podcast, hosted by songwriter, musician and label executive Bart Allmand, is geared towards giving listeners an insider’s take on Nashville’s music industry. Each episode dives deeper with songwriters and musicians who talk about their lives, careers and help to navigate the world of the music industry. Grab a cold drink and enjoy the conversation.