This week on WPwatercooler we discuss the environment that our WordPress website and the programming language that powers WordPress, PHP.
- RedHat LTS
- Official OpenMage LTS codebase | Security vulnerability patches, bug fixes, performance improvements and more.
- Drupal 6 Long Term Support
- Migrate Guru
Join us on this episode of WPwatercooler by visiting our Participant guidelines page.
WordPress from Install to Publish. WPwatercooler is a live video and audio roundtable discussion from WordPress professionals from around the industry who offer tips, best practices, and lively debate on how to put the content management system to use. WPwatercooler is part of the WPwatercooler Network - WPwatercooler, WPblab, The WordPress Marketing Show, Dev Branch
Hosted by WordPress developer Jason Tucker, the weekly panel includes the following WP experts as well as over 500 guests since 2012.
- Jason Tucker - podcast host, web developer, and IT Director
- Steve Zehngut - Zeek Interactive.
- Sé Reed - web developer, speaker, small business advocate and Internet geek.
- Russell Aaron - WordPress Backend Developer
- Jason Cosper - Sr. Performance Engineer at Liquid Web
Feedback for our shows can be provided here: https://www.wpwatercooler.com/feedback/
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.This description is from WPwatercooler.
WordPress Talk Show – Each week our host Jason Tucker brings together people from the WordPress community to discuss WordPress and how it is changing our businesses and our lives.
Technology podcasts Visit podcast A random podcast 🎲