The Payroll Podcast
Nick Day is joined on The Payroll Podcast by Nebel Crowhurst, Chief People Officer from Reward Gateway!
Nebel has more than 15 years of experience supporting the people’s agenda within various organisations, including Virgin and River Island. She has extensive experience delivering great employee experiences to create workplaces that help enable employees to thrive.
With the role of the payroll professional impacting the world of employee experience more than ever before, Nebel joins me on The Payroll Podcast to educate us all on the success leaders can enjoy once they discover more about the world of benefits and how they can impact on employee attraction and perhaps more importantly, retention!
Nebel was recognised on the 2021 and 2022 HR most influential list and is a fellow CIPD and LPI.
Reward Gateway is a leading global employee engagement technology company that helps companies engage, motivate and retain people – every day worldwide.
Partnering with over 4,000 companies in 23 countries, they empower more than 6.5 million employees to connect, appreciate and support one another to make the world a better place to work.
In this “ Prioritising Financial Wellbeing Through Payroll” episode with Nebel Crowhurst on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the word payroll mean to you?
- As the cost of living crisis continues, how is this affecting employees?
- What can payroll leaders do to support their employees during the cost of living crisis?
- How can leaders secure C-Suite level buy-in when budgets are tight?
- How can leaders maximise investment and ensure employees see the benefits?
- What impact have the last few years had on leaders?
- How can leaders best support themselves?
- Can you tell us more about Reward Gateway?
- How can benefits providers partner with payroll leaders to unify employee engagement?
Links highlighted in this “ Prioritising Financial Wellbeing Through Payroll” episode are included below:
- Reward Gateway’s Website:https://www.rewardgateway.com/uk
- Nebel Crowhurst’s LinkedIn Profile:https://www.linkedin.com/in/nebel-crowhurst/
- Nebel Crowhurst’s Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/HR_Nebel
- Employee Engagement trends report
- Nick Day LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickday/
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not ask your HR Team to check out our other show, The HR L&D Podcast?
Remember, if you are a #Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and have a Payroll-related vacancy requiring specialist payroll recruitment support, please get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what an excellent payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach me directly at [email protected] or call 01727 800377
Find out more at: www.jgarecruitment.com.
Thanks for listening! I hope you enjoyed this episode of The Payroll Podcast, and I look forward to bringing you the next episode soon!
Take control of your payroll function and develop your knowledge with the Payroll Podcast. Join Nick Day from JGA Payroll Recruitment as he meets with guests who are shaping the payroll industry. Cut through the confusing legislation, latest technology and payroll compliance issues affecting your payroll department to discover how this short payroll podcast can improve your payroll operation.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.