The Payroll Podcast
Payroll Question Time: Should payroll be tax advisors? #132
Join our expert payroll panel as we explore all the key issues currently affecting the world of payroll!
Payroll Question Time: Payroll Legislation Updates brought to you by The Payroll Podcast and SD Worx. Hosted by JGA Recruitment Group’s very own Nick Day, in this episode, our expert panel helps to break down all the latest legislation changes impacting payroll whilst simultaneously fielding all of your burning payroll questions through our live Q&A.
Topic discussions in this episode include:
- Should payroll be tax advisors?
- Real living wage update
- Holiday pay
- What’s your disaster recovery plan?
- The latest from SD Worx Academy
- Pensions update from Andy
- Hot topics / Q&A
- Simon Parsons, Director of UK Compliance Strategies at SD Worx
- Karen Thomson, UK Payroll Director, AAB
- Richard George, Director of Education at The Payroll Centre
- Andy Nicholls, Industry Liaison Manager, The Pensions Regulator
- Nick Day, Founder of JGA Payroll Recruitment – [email protected]
Sign up for next month’s Payroll Question Time here: https://www.sdworx.co.uk/en-GB/pqt
The Payroll Question Time host
- Who should watch it? All payroll and HR professionals working within the private sector for mid-market and enterprise organisations.
- Want to join us live for the next PQT Webinar and ask questions directly to the panel? Sign up for next month’s Payroll Question Time here: <a href="https://www.sdworx.co.uk/en-GB/pqt" rel="noopener noreferrer"...