My guest in today’s episode is Cary Lawrence, the Co-founder and General Manager at SocialCode. They are a full-service marketing partner that combines media, data-management, creative, and marketplace strategies to help brands grow revenue and be more profitable.
Cary spearheads SocialCode’s Audience Intelligence Platform (referred to as AIP), an industry-leading technology that enables disruptors to prospect and acquire their highest-value customers and maximize LTV.
What You Will Learn Today
- How SocialCode’s Audience Intelligence Platform (AIP) allows Shopify brands to improve business outcomes by maximizing the value of customer data.
- Why behavioral, demographic, and psychographic information paired with Shopify customer and order data can complete the marketing picture.
- Why there is a need to look for opportunities to invest in areas that other Shopify brands aren’t thinking about.
- Why lifetime customer value will actually drive your business forward and set better marketing goals.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- SocialCode Case Studies
- Audience Intelligence Platform - Listener Only Promotion - 30-Day Free Trial + 50% Second Month
Thank You For Listening
I truly appreciate you choosing to listen today and for supporting the podcast and it's sponsors. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I would also be so grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and rating for the show in iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to reaching our audience and I read each and every one personally!
New Strategies Each Week To Help You Build And Scale Lifetime Customer Loyalty. SUBSCRIBE HERE!
Being an entrepreneur is a life of learning. All it would take is a new idea, strategy, Shopify app, or marketing platform to be the next thing you need to drive more revenue and lifetime loyalty for your Shopify store. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify and don’t miss a single episode!
SHIPBOB: EPISODE SPONSOR
Picked, packed, and shipped.
This podcast episode was sponsored by ShipBob, the best-in-class order fulfillment company for small to midsize Shopify brands.
- ShipBob provides 2-day and 3-day shipping and fulfillment for thousands of direct-to-consumer brands. They’ve also been fully operational during the Coronavirus across their 9 fulfillment centers in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- ShipBob is also a tech-enabled 3PL that fulfills ecommerce orders for direct-to-consumer retailers. Their mission is clear...to make your Shopify brand successful by providing best-in-class logistics so your customers don’t go elsewhere.
- With reliable fulfillment services, warehouses near your customers, and connected technology that powers the fulfillment network, they will help improve transit times, shipping costs, and the delivery experience for your customers.
CLICK HERE to get started >> ShipBob.com
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
View full episode
I'm obsessed with entrepreneurship, commerce, and Shopify.
Learning and experimenting for nearly two decades, I've bootstrapped my way to building and scaling many successful brands, with a notable exit from my startup VisionPros.com.
I’m now the founder of eCommerceFastlane.com!
This commerce industry blog and weekly podcast is my digital brain where my guests and I share cutting-edge marketing strategy, must-have Shopify apps, and marketing platforms.
If you have the desire to implement what's working today for direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands on Shopify, I'm excited you're here! Each week I share a data and strategy-driven approach to building and scaling lifetime customer loyalty.
I'm so proud and excited that you have a growth mindset and are a constant learner. I truly appreciate you and your entrepreneurial journey.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.[This description is from eCommerce Fastlane.]
eCommerce podcast to help store owners grow and scale.
Business podcasts Visit podcast A random podcast 🎲