Were you raised by wolves?
- AMUSE-BOUCHE: Gift giving in China
- A QUESTION OF ETIQUETTE: Hospital Etiquette
- QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS: How to respond when you've been eco-shamed? What do you do if someone falls asleep on you on the subway? What does "san" mean when it's attached to someone's name in Japanese?
- VENT OR REPENT: Getting people sick, choosing the correct fork
- CORDIALS OF KINDNESS: Calligraphers, cookie plates
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
- Green Hats in China
- How to say "thank you" in Mandarin
- The problem with plastic straws
- Adding "san" to a name in Japanese
- Artist falls asleep on people on the subway
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
View full episode
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! Be a better person…or at least make people think you are, which is all that really matters anyway.
New: tweet your review!
Share your opinion about this podcast in 1 tweet and we will display it here. Click on the button.I tweet my review
Society podcasts Visit podcast