Were you raised by wolves?
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this episode, Nick and Leah tackle eating cake with ice cream, behaving in movie theaters, cutting nails in public, and much more. Please follow us! (We’d send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
- AMUSE-BOUCHE: Eating cake with ice cream
- A QUESTION OF ETIQUETTE: Movie Theatres
- QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS: Is it rude to send a gift with “signature required”? In a silverware drawer, should the handles go towards you or away from you?
- VENT OR REPENT: Being insufficiently annoyed, Cutting nails in public
- CORDIALS OF KINDNESS: Thanks for the pilates, A nice review
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO…
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian
ADVERTISE ON OUR SHOW
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! Be a better person…or at least make people think you are, which is all that really matters anyway.