Were you raised by wolves?
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this episode, Nick and Leah answer listener questions about sending electronic birthday cards, telling people you’re moving out of state, making voice calls on airplanes, and much more. Please follow us! (We’d send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- What do I do if I’ve overheard an unkind conversation about me?
- How do I stop a friend from sending me electronic birthday cards?
- How do I break the news to friends and colleagues that I’m moving out of state?
- What can I do about another passenger making phone calls during my flight?
- Aftermath: Art from an unknown sender
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO…
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian
ADVERTISE ON OUR SHOW
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! Be a better person…or at least make people think you are, which is all that really matters anyway.