Were you raised by wolves?
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- Is there a polite way to eat Cheetos?
- When do "dibs" expire after you call them?
- How do you handle line cutters and slow baggers at the supermarket?
- What are the etiquette rules for talking to mourners at a funeral or viewing?
- How to deal with relatives who are resentful of your inheritance?
- If you're not wearing socks, do you still remove your shoes in a no-shoe home?
- How formal should you be when emailing a professor?
- Is it rude to knit in public?
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
- Strawberry Cheetos
- Ukraine versus The Ukraine
- "The Spy Who Dumped Me"
- Riding Shotgun
- Joan Crawford knitting
- Joan Crawford and Norma Shearer confrontation scene from "The Women"
- Our new Patreon page
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Become a member on Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
View full episode
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! Be a better person…or at least make people think you are, which is all that really matters anyway.
New: tweet your review!
Share your opinion about this podcast in 1 tweet and we will display it here. Click on the button.I tweet my review
Society podcasts Visit podcast A random podcast 🎲