Were you raised by wolves?
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this bonus episode, Nick and Leah answer listener questions about spending three months' salary on engagement rings, eating lunches during Zoom meetings, snapping at waiters to get their attention, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we had your address.)
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- What do I do about a friend that doesn't want me to bring guacamole to a potluck?
- Is it rude for my mother-in-law to snap and clap to get waiters' attention?
- Does someone really need to spend three months' salary on an engagement ring?
- My friend is getting divorced...should I hide a photo taken at her wedding when she comes over?
- Is it rude to eat lunch on Zoom?
- Repent: Talking loudly in a waiting room
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
- Jeroboam on Wikipedia
- How much should you really spend on an engagement ring?
- DeBeers Commercial
- Goofus and Gallant
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Become a member on Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! Be a better person…or at least make people think you are, which is all that really matters anyway.