Do we even need to write a description? It's the Goopisode!
- How Goop’s Haters Made Gwyneth Paltrow’s Company Worth $250 Million
- How Gwyneth Paltrow took Goop from a homebrewed newsletter to a controversial $250 million wellness powerhouse
- Gwyneth Paltrow Feels Good — and So Can You
- Is Gwyneth Paltrow’s GOOP $1.6M In Debt?
- Goop and Condé Nast Team Up on a Magazine – The New York Times
- Gwyneth Paltrow didn't want Condé Nast to fact-check Goop articles
- A hungry Gwyneth Paltrow fails the food-stamp challenge four days in
- Dear Gwyneth, this is what living on food stamps really looks like
- My $29 Food Stamp Challenge & The Recipes
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Having the Chicest Yard Sale Ever
- Gwyneth Paltrow says children of celebrities 'almost have to work twice as hard' once they 'unfairly' get their start in Hollywood
- Gwyneth Paltrow brings aerial yoga, trans talks and cryofacials to Goop health conference
- We Attended Gwyneth Paltrow's $500-a-Ticket Health Summit
- Anti-Medication Goop Summit Expert Claims AIDS Treatment Kills and GMOs Cause Depression
- Inside Goop, Gwyneth Paltrow's Growing Empire
- The history of self-care
- Still Processing: We Care for Ourselves and Others in Trump’s America
Thanks to Doctor Dreamchip for our lovely theme song!
Did you hear? Diet culture is out, Maintenance Phase is in. This podcast from Aubrey Gordon and Michael Hobbes offers an alternative narrative to the food and wellness myths we’ve all been unconsciously digesting. Debunking topics ranging from celebrity diet books to celery juice crazes, this show has an obvious agenda — and it makes for joyful listening. Well-researched, catty, and only a touch glib, Maintenance Phase is clearly putting in the work.