SHE with Jordan Lee Dooley
Raise your hand if this sounds familiar… you go to the grocery store to pick up some food and notice that every item seems to have a different term on the label: organic, regenerative, cage-free, pasture-raised, local, grass-fed, grass-finished…
There are so many buzzwords out there, but what does it all mean and why does any of it matter?
How can you learn what’s important to you when it comes to food sourcing?
Answering those questions is today’s guest, Justine Reichman, the founder and CEO of NextGen Purpose, whose goal is to educate consumers on how to understand the food system.
In this episode, Jordan and Justine dig into what you need to know about the food system.
Grab a snack and tune in to learn:
- The biggest issues challenging our farming, production, and supply chains
- What questions consumers should be asking when choosing food sources
- What terms like organic and regenerative actually mean
- How legislative policies affect the food system
- Tips for eating more local foods
- The benefits of eating locally
Want to dig deeper? Check out these resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- Rodale Institute for organic and regenerative farming
- Essential Ingredients podcast
- The Lifestyle Overhaul Guide
A personal development podcast for the everyday woman (like you!)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.