Transform your Mind
Dr. Regan Gurung and Joey Florez join the show to discuss mental well-being and how to prioritize it in life. Dr. Gurung explains his background in pedagogical psychology and how it relates to mental health and learning. He emphasizes the importance of taking care of mental health and provides practical tips such as getting enough sleep, practicing slow breathing, and giving oneself mental space.
Joey Florez discusses the intersection of digital culture and forensic psychology, highlighting the influence of social media and internet cultures on behavior and mental health. The conversation also explores the benefits of spending time in nature for mental well-being and the importance of social support networks.
- Mental health exists on a spectrum, and it is important to seek help if feelings of distress persist for two weeks or more.
- Prioritizing mental well-being involves getting enough sleep, practicing slow breathing, and giving oneself mental space.
- Digital culture has influenced forensic psychology by investigating behavior in cyberspace and assisting law enforcement in keeping digital communities safe.
- Spending time in nature can improve positive emotions, cognition, and overall well-being.
- Social support networks are crucial for mental health and well-being.
See this video on The Transform Your Mind YouTube Channel
To see a transcripts of this audio as well as links to all the advertisers on the show page https://blog.myhelps.us/
Follow Transform Your Mind on Instagram
Follow Transform Your mind on Facebook
Please leave a rating and review on iTunes
Transform your Mind, to Transform Your Life. Myrna Young, Life Coach, interviews experts and thought Leaders every week and offers solo coaching sessions, to Transform your Mind so you can Transform your Life. The bible teaches that we must be transformed by the renewing of our mind. Each success or failure begins in the mind. The Transform your Mind podcast helps you renovate your mind and increase your capacity for success. So tune each week in to strengthen your mind, body connection and Live your best life now!